Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jeez. The other day when I was walking home. I saw someone's lawn. It had a car parked on it. The most annoying thing in the world was the fact that the whole lawn was mowed EXCEPT the area under the car. Seriously, are you too lazy to move the car?

While I'm the subject. Walking around my neighbourhood is sometimes very adventurous. I recall there was a time where I was randomly chased by chickens o___o

I've been bitten and scratched by this dog. Had to go to hospital to see if I needed to get a tetnus shot or something like that.

Once there was this man randomly on the street. He looked so confused. When I walked past I knew he was going to talk to me, thinking he was going to ask for directions. But he asked where I lived instead =="

That's all I remember for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment