Monday, March 21, 2011

Cause I never saw it coming, I should have started running a long long time ago

Hey guys. I haven't blogged in a while and i just feel like typing. And I guess reflecting on myself a bit and what better way to do that than doing a challenge? But guess what? I am going to do it all in one go :) well hopefully I can.

1) Go to iTunes and list your top 25 played songs
Love Like This - Varsity
Hero - Drew of Varsity
Like I Always Do - Drew of Varsity
Wedding Dress (English Cover) - Kevin Lien
Right Back Where I Started - Varsity
Be My Valentine - Jackie Boyz
Love Like This - SS501
I'll Be There (English Version) - Taeyang of Big Bang
Make You Love Me More - Varsity
Heart & Soul - ZYR & iLLMaTiCc
Shattered (MTT Version) - Trading Yesterday
My Last Serenade - Joey Moe
Over You - Chris Daughtry
All I Want is You - Drew of Varsity
Baby Baby - Big Bang
What I Really Want to Say - Varsity
Pieces of My Heart - Riz
Just a Dream - Nelly
By Chance (You & I) - J R Aquino
Let Her Go - Varsity
Babysteps - Varsity
Breathe Slow - Alesha Dixon
Lights Off - Jay Sean
I Love the Rain - Claude Kelly
I'm Your Guy - Varsity

2) Something you are scared of admitting.
Haha. I said this only a couple of weeks ago. I won't go into too much detail cause like I'm still scared of what people might think so yeah. I had like a few. I'm only going to say one of them though :)
Well, like when I first got my L's I had a lesson with my dad. I drove into a tree. Just because I'm an Asian woman driver doesn't make me a bad one. I drove into it on purpose.

3) Write about Trust. Do you trust too easily? Do others trust you? What do you do if someone breaks yours?
Trust is the the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed.
Yes, I am too trusting, too gullible in fact. I trust wayy too many people, sometimes I wonder if I should be more careful. One day it might bite me in the buttocks. I do hope I am trustworthy. I've been told that I am too honest, therefore I am not trustworthy because I will not lie if a question is stowed upon me. Truth is, I lie for the benefit of others. I'm truthful about myself though, but bear in mind everyone has a few secrets, I think I still have my share.
Even if people do not trust me, I don't really mind. I don't see how knowing gossip and stuff like that benefits me except for the social life. Which lets face it. I don't really have :L
If someone were to break my trust. I wouldn't hold a grudge, I'm too nice for that. I might be mad for like a few hours or so but that's about it. I doubt if a huge secret was spilled about me that half the people told will know who I am so yeah. And how will it benefit them? Nothing much really. Just unnecessary information about some random I guess :L


4) Describe what you wore today.

Well I went to school today, so just my uniform :O
Right now I'm wearing my homey clothes that I sleep in which is composed of a polo shirt, stripey cardigan and trackies.
I'm going to talk about what I wore on sport day cause I really liked that outfit :D
Our theme was where's wally so lots of red and white stripes :)
I wore a red and white striped tee. Over that I wore my red plaid shirt.
Then I wore denim shorts, which is unusual cause I don't really like denim shorts, I prefer cargo ones hehe.
I also wore knee high stripey red and white socks with my pair of fake Converses lol.
But my favourite part of my outfit was my beanie :D its just so awesome ^___^

5) Post your favourite quote.
So even if you stumble and make mistakes, it's not useless. Think of it like fertiliser, sure it may feel like crap now but it will help you grow.
- Fruits Basket

6) Most cherished memory.
I feel like I should post lyrics here. Cause like I've posted this memory before :) And I'm sure most of this stuff is repetitive.

They can take tomorrow and the plans we made
They can take the music that we'll never play
All the broken dreams, take everything
Just take it away but they can never have yesterday.

They can take the future that we'll never know
They can take the places that we said we will go
All the broken dreams, take everything
Just take it away but they can never have yesterday.

7) A letter to anyone that you are scared of saying to their face.
To My Dearest Super Special Sexy Awesome Someone :)
I like you. I really do.
I pretty much say it to you all the time when I get the chance. You just think I'm joking though.
It's sad you know. I have always liked you, the feeling never disappeared. I was just not allowed to say and express it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment